Fractional CO2 laser is a new generation laser used for surgical and dermatological procedures which helps with skin problems ranging from firming to scar treatment. Fraxel laser energy stimulates the natural collagen of the skin, rejuvenating skin cells, and as a result smoothes out the wrinkles and scars visible on the surface.
How it works
Fractional laser treatment takes about 30 minutes and is based on the principle of light emission of an appropriate intensity. Its energy is absorbed through the skin and stimulates it to regenerate and correct imperfections.
Fraxel is used for:
reversing the effects of photoageing (caused by UV rays)
- skin firming
- stretch marks reduction
- treatment of acne scars and postoperative scars (great results)
- removal of wrinkles and skin lesions
- reduction of excessive activity of sebaceous glands
- skin texturing (including reduction of pores)
- levelling dye changes, skin discoloration, melasma
Laser treatments are especially recommended for people over 35 years of age.
For the most satisfactory results, you should complete 3-4 sessions minimum, at 4-week intervals. However, effects are visible after the first treatment. Moreover, Fraxel can be combined successfully with other treatment improving skin appearance, such as Platelet Rich Plasma, PRP, Botox or hyaluronic acid.
If you want to know more about the method, feel free to read an article on our blog
Contraindications to the procedure may include: strong or fresh tan, pregnancy or breast feeding, vitiligo, psoriasis and other autoimmune diseases, as well as active herpes in the area subjected to the treatment. At least 6 months before surgery, administering of oral retinoids should be discontinued.
- visible, lasting effects
- fast procedure without the need for recovery
- possibility to combine it with other methods
- wide range of applications
- propensity for allergies and tender skin or dark complexion do not constitute an obstacle against using this method.
Time of surgery:
Ask the specialist for details! Schedule an appointment with our aesthetic medicine specialist.
+48 61 833 08 81